Sunday, May 10, 2009

And the Beat Goes On

So today has gone pretty well so far. Oscar is feeling much better and should be able to go off to nursery tomorrow - which will be great for us all. He is ready to start playing again and I'm ready to have my mornings back. It was so dreadful seeing him so ill, his temperature was so high and he just looked awful I am so happy to see my happy smiling cheeky boy back again. He was in fact poorly this afternoon again and refused to go to sleep until 9pm - so we'll see how he is tomorrow - I think I'll have to send him to nursery just to tire him out.

So today

Exercise - Body Pump Class

Eating

Breakfast - Special K and half a glass of orange juice.

Snack - apple and low fat yogurt

Lunch - Couscous with cherry toms, red pepper, onion and haloumi cheese - delicious

Snack - Rice Krispy bar - 83 calories

Dinner - Stir fry of veg, prawns and noodles.

Yum yum - two pounds off yesterday so that is good. Lets hope the trend keeps up. I am thinking that I am going to go for Slimming World. I want to give it a go - I just want to have another chat with my friend who is au fait with it before I make my final investment to join on line.

Feeling good so far - focused and happy to keep on keeping on. I hope I can stay with it this time - I so need to loose this weight. I know that Rosemary Conley says that most dieters crack on day three - so tomorrow might be my difficult day. We'll see !

No comments:

Post a Comment