Friday, May 8, 2009

Lets Get Started

Once upon a time, a long time ago, there lived a girl who was 8 and a half stone. She lived in Hong Kong and she had a fab time enjoying herself. Then she came back to the UK, met a lovely man with whom she lived abroad for 3 years. They came back to the UK to get married and then decided to start a family. Let the tough times roll. Trouble after trouble followed and eventually two gorgeous boys arrived along with a lot of extra weight. So the girl is now getting on (40 this year) and is carrying around far too much weight - mostly around the stomach area. So 12 stone 7 is the current weight and this cannot go on.

The time has come to do something about this dreadful weight gain, I have tried and tried to shift some weight and I did have some success with Rosemary Conley - I lost a stone and was well pleased and then it all stopped - I haven't lost a pound for months. I have tried and tried with no success I just don't seem to be able to stick with anything.

So I have decided it is back to Rosemary Conley, as from tomorrow.

I am going on holiday on 15 July and I aim to have lost at least a stone by then.

So let the journey begin. I intend to try to catalogue what I eat to try and keep myself focused and share my thoughts and pain as this journey begins.

Oh I am already doing lots of exercise now all I have to do is keep that going whilst eating next to nothing - Lord I feel my tummy rumbling already !

No comments:

Post a Comment