Monday, May 11, 2009

And on

Not a bad day really. Oscar went back to nursery so I had a morning to do my own thing, which was fab. I went to have a cup of tea with a good friend of mine and discussed Slimming World - I think I'm going to join. It seems like it would work really well and it looks pretty easy to follow. Anyway I spent the whole morning feeling starving hungry, but managed not to eat anything that I shouldn't have. Dinner however was totally scuppered because James was late home from work, I had to put the boys to bed and dinner burnt in the mean time, so not the best but we managed to pull something together that wasn't too bad.

So here we go

Exercise- None today

Eating -

Breakfast - special K and half a glass of orange juice

Lunch - small wholemeal roll with ham, extra light mayo, mustard and a tomato and cucumber salad

Snack - Banana, apple, 0% fat yogurt with grapes and 10 almonds

Dinner - baked beans and eggs on toast

I am disappointed that I didn't manage exercise or a decent dinner today and I now feel bloated after having bread to eat - but it was better than ordering in a take away which could have happened so easily tonight. Tomorrow is another day and I've got tennis on so hopefully I'll feel better after a bit of exercise then. I have been feeling a bit poorly over the last couple of days, but I'm hoping that the lingering sore throat that I've got is going to pass after a good nights' sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment