Saturday, May 9, 2009

Da da da - Day One

So today was day one and I was destined to be scuppered. Firstly my tennis coach didn't turn up for the lesson so that was off - not a good start to the day when I had sat around for an hour waiting for the lesson to start and then he didn't come at all. Oh well. Then I got home only to find that Oscar - who has been under the weather for a few days was really poorly. I took his temperature and it was 39.2 C so it was off to the Dr for him. A dose of Nurofen and Anitbiotic really seems to have helped him - he has a nasty throat infection. Anyway there was no food in the house so I was worried about falling at the first hurdle - luckily I managed to put together a little sarnie for myself so all was well.

So I have been having an internal debate - do I go for Rosemary Conley or Slimming World - I lost a stone on Rosemary Conley but I know a lot of people love Slimming World and it can really help - I have never tried it and I don't really understand the principles as such. So what to do - I was just going to order the Rosemary Conley Flat Stomach plan, but now I'm not so sure - maybe Slimming World would suit me better. What to do. I need to make a decision soon 'cause I need a plan to follow.

So today goes as follows so far :

Exercise - totally scuppered

Eating -

Breakfast - Special K and half glass of Orange Juice
Lunch - Small wholemeal roll filled with tuna and sweetcorn with very light Hellmans Mayo
Snacks - Special K bar - 84 Calories, low fat yogurt.
Dinner - Low fat beef burgers with some new potatoes and salad. Tossed the new potatoes in a little very light salad cream and had a slice of processed cheese on the burger - all very nice and yummy.

Not too bad I suppose - but I need to decide what to do in the next couple of days or all will be lost ! I am planning on going to a Pump Class tomorrow morning, but it will all depend on what kind of night I have with Oscar.

Ta ta

No comments:

Post a Comment